- Auction Opens: Thursday, May 25, 2017
- Auction Ends: 6pm ET / 3pm PT – Thursday, June 1, 2017
General Recommendations / Tips
- Please link to the Grounds for Health Auction site whenever possible: https://www.gfhauction.org
- To link directly to your own donation, you can find a link to your company’s page here:
- IMAGES: To download any of the images below, right click and “save as…” or drag image to a folder or your desktop.
- Special requests, please contact Justin: email@example.com.
- Before you start anything, be sure to follow Grounds for Health:
Send an eBlast to all your customers / followers / e-mail subscribers promoting your participation in the auction and encouraging your clients to register and bid.
Put the following at the bottom of all your emails from now through June 1. Feel free to edit / modify to meet your needs.
- Use tag: #GFHAuction and link to https://www.gfhauction.org
Through June 1, we recommend switching out your company’s Facebook Cover to one of the below images. Your followers will see this image when they view your company page. How to switch your Facebook Cover »
Facebook Profile Photo
You can also switch your profile photo to the image below. This is the image that shows next to your posts on your follower’s walls. How to change your company page’s profile photo »
- Register to bid on our coffees and help out a great cause! Grounds for Health Coffee Auction: https://www.gfhauction.org
- Our coffee for a cause: Grounds for Health Coffee Auction: https://www.gfhauction.org
EVEN BETTER: link directly to your company’s donor page found here: https://www.gfhauction.org/donors
- We are proud to participate in this year’s Grounds for Health Coffee Auction. Register to bid on our green coffee: https://www.gfhauction.org/register/
- Be sure to follow Grounds for Health: http://facebook.com/groundsforhealth and share our posts about the auction with your followers
- Be creative and have fun! The more of your customers who register and bid, the more money you raise for Grounds for Health.
- Follow @grounds4health and retweet our posts about the auction
- Use the hashtag #GFHAuction
- Whenever possible, please link to our Twitter handle: @groundsforhealth
- You can use any of the above images in your tweets
- Bid to win our coffees during the #GFHAuction. Thru June 1: http://bit.ly/2r4tAGL
- Proud to support the #GFHAuction. All proceeds benefit @grounds4health http://bit.ly/2r4tAGL
- Get involved: Bid on our coffee during the #GFHAuction: http://bit.ly/2r4tAGL
Stories & Videos
“For me, Grounds for Health is an opportunity, something positive. It is a privilege to have such wonderful professionals come here to train us. Above all, it has been a benefit for the women of the area.” – From: Most Significant Change – Importance of Training
“[Thanks to] this project, we are avoiding many children being left without their mom, many families being destroyed, and many women dying from this problem.” – From: Nicaragua – Bringing Us Together
Why help promote the auction?
As a donor, when you help promote the Grounds for Health Coffee Auction, you not only increase the likelihood of the auction’s success, but you also make the entire process easier for yourself. For example, if existing customers purchase your coffee, they can add their winnings to a current order to lower shipping costs. You already have a relationship with them and by promoting the auction you become an advocate for the work of Grounds for Health. In our view, that’s a win-win situation!
We’ve put together these resources you can use in your social media and marketing campaigns. If you have any questions or special requests, please contact Justin: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you start anything, be sure to follow Grounds for Health: