BUNN 10-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
Winning Bid: $100.00
Description / Cupping Notes
An icon in American cafes and restaurants for 60 years now, BUNN home coffee makers are famous for delivering café-quality coffee from a dripless, clean-pour spout. This BUNN home brewer is SCAA-certified just like the commercial version, producing optimal flavor extraction and a full carafe of exceptional-tasting coffee in about 10 minutes.
- Exclusive brewing process heats water to ideal Golden Cup brewing temperature between 197.6˚F and 204.8˚F.
- Ensures ideal contact time between heated water and coffee grounds of 4 to 8 minutes, depending on brewing quantity.
- Spout design arcs the coffee into the cup and wicks the dribbles back into the carafe, preventing messy drips.
- 50-fl.-oz. glass carafe.
- Certified by the Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA).
- Designed and engineered in the USA by BUNN, a family-owned company based in Illinois.
More info: http://www.bunn.com/HB
Auction has finished
Highest bidder was: Dave Greene
|2017-05-25 00:00||Auction started|